Sorry I just had to crack that joke. If you are the type to fight for chicken at a wedding, birthday or naming ceremony; you generally are in love with chicken and if you are also the type who sees a chicken and crosses to the other side of the road, this post is for you.
Do you know?
- Eating fried chicken with anything other than your hands in Gainesville Florida is illegal.
- Chickens have a means of communication with their own unique sounds with over thirty unique languages.
- If you want your chickens to lay bigger and larger eggs, Play classical music.
- Chickens can run the length of a football field when it has its head cut off before dropping dead.
- Alektorphobia is the fear of chickens.
- There is a wild mushroom called “Laetiporus” that taste nearly the same as chicken, it sometimes called the “fried chicken mushroom”.
- The nutritional value of eggs is the same, regardless of the color.
- Chickens have three eyelids.
- An invention called “chicken guns” is used to check the resistance of airplane windows and engines by blasting dead chickens at aircraft.
- The color of an egg is determined by the earlobes of a chicken.
- Every 0.5 seconds worldwide, 97 chickens are killed.
- Chickens are not completely flightless- they can get airborne to make it over the fence or into a tree.
Sure you enjoyed the post?….
Leave your comments below…Ciao!